Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Faith Community Chapel may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– Confidential Prayer Requests
If you purchase Faith Community Chapel’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Faith Community Chapel may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
– Political Affiliation
– Household Income
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a info into a form sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our website. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Faith Community Chapel collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Faith Community Chapel may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Faith Community Chapel and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Faith Community Chapel does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Faith Community Chapel may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email, text, or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Faith Community Chapel, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Faith Community Chapel may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Faith Community Chapel or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Faith Community Chapel; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Faith Community Chapel, or the public.
Embedded Content and Cookies
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Faith Community Chapel does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
From time to time, Faith Community Chapel may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Faith Community Chapel or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Faith Community Chapel, you may opt out of such communications by unsubscribing from emails by through, “asking to opt out in the email itself”, or replying “STOP” to said email or text.
Changes to this Statement
Faith Community Chapel welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Faith Community Chapel has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Faith Community Chapel at:
Faith Community Chapel
345 Faith Chapel Rd.
Thomasville, North Carolina 27360
Effective as of November 28, 2022